Ubiquiti Networks AF-5XHD-US 5GHz airFiberX PtP 500Mbps+ Radio US.
New in Box.
Ubiquiti Networks continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary LTU technology that breaks through the limitations of 802.11 Wi-Fi technology. Designed for use in the 5 GHz frequency band, the new airFiber AF-5XHD is Ubiquiti's first LTU radio, offering greater channel bandwidths of up to 100 MHz, and more advanced RF components.
Pair the AF-5XHD with a compatible Ubiquiti® airFiber X antenna or RocketDish™ antenna for a complete 5 GHz Point-to-Point (PtP) solution.
Designed specifically for the Wireless ISP industry from the ground floor up, the AF-5XHD’s custom LTU silicon and radio architecture provide breakthrough performance. Its core communications processing engine surpasses the limitations inherent to generic Wi-Fi chips to provide low latency, long-range capability, DFS flexibility, higher constellations, and better power output, along with improved receive sensitivity.
The AF-5XHD features industry leading 21.2 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, line-rate data packet processing for up to 1.34 Gbps of real data throughput, and innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT™).
4.8 - 6.2 GHz (Dependent on Regulatory Region)
(2) RP-SMA Weatherproof
(1) SMA Weatherproof
(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port Bluetooth v4.0
24V, 1A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible)
GPS Pole Mount (Included)
PRICE IS PER END, MUST ORDER QTY 2 FOR COMPLETE LINK
Sales Assistance: 909-548-7787 (9:30-6 Pacific, M-F)
- Phone-Orders and Will-Calls are welcome! Call us before you arrive in-store!
- Holiday Dec.24 & 31 Office are closed.
- For UPS Holiday delivery schedule, visit US Holiday Operations Schedule
- All items carry a 14-day money back guarantee (15% re-stocking and without shipping charge)
- For OPENED Software Package with manufacturer guarantee, the customer should contact the manufacturer directly for service or exchange
All trademarks, registered trademarks, and names are the property of their respective owners.