AM-V2G-Ti Ubiquiti 2 GHz Variable Beam Titanium Sector Antenna 60-120 Degree
New in Box.
Advanced Carrier-Class PtMP Basestation Antenna
Introducing the airMAX Titanium Sector, which continues the evolution of Ubiquiti’s best-in-class sector antennas. Advanced RF isolation and variable beamwidth configuration put the Titanium Sector at the forefront of sector antenna technology.
Reduced Co-Location Interference
Drawing on Ubiquiti’s depth of electrical and mechnical engineering expertise, Ubiquiti has developed the airMAX Titanium Sector to be highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments.
Adjustable Beamwidth Configuration
Having adjustable beamwidth options enhances scalability and streamlines inventory. The airMAX Titanium Sector may be custom configured for any deployment requiring a 60°, 90°, or 120° sector. Antenna gain increases respectively with each decrease in beamwidth. Gain is 19 dBi at 120°, 20 dBi at 90°, and 21 dBi at 60°.
The airMAX Titanium Sector was specifically engineered for optimal performance when paired with a Rocket™M Titanium.
20% increase in performance with PtMP networks
Up to 90% performance improvement in a co-location environment
Increased durability in harsh weather
Easily Mount and Protect Your Rocket
The Titanium Sector has an integrated Rocket mount that allows you to mount the Rocket without the use of any tools. The custom-designed Protective Shroud helps to shield your Rocket from the elements.
Sales Assistance: 909-598-7188 (9:30-6 Pacific, M-F)
- Phone-Orders and Will-Calls are welcome! Call us before you arrive in-store!
- Holiday Dec.24 & 31 Office are closed.
- For UPS Holiday delivery schedule, visit http://compass.ups.com/
- All items carry a 14-day money back guarantee (15% re-stocking and without shipping charge)
- For OPENED Software Package with manufacturer guarantee, the customer should contact the manufacturer directly for service or exchange
All trademarks, registered trademarks, and names are the property of their respective owners.