IoT control relay. Safely control AC power from logic.
Build the IoT. Connect easily and safely. Control power from an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Galileo or other micro-controller. The universal input connects to any circuit including 3.3V and 5 volt logic. No driver is required. Simply connect two wires. One to ground and one to your control signal, such as an output bit on a micro-controller. The relay can also be controlled by an AC input voltage of 12 to 120 VAC. No changes or jumpers are required. The internal circuitry is very power efficient, using approximately 1/5W unswitched and 1.1W activated.
Sales Assistance: 909-598-7188 (9:30-6 Pacific, M-F)
- Phone-Orders and Will-Calls are welcome! Call us before you arrive in-store!
- Holiday Dec.24 & 31 Office are closed.
- For UPS Holiday delivery schedule, visit http://compass.ups.com/
- All items carry a 14-day money back guarantee (15% re-stocking and without shipping charge)
- For OPENED Software Package with manufacturer guarantee, the customer should contact the manufacturer directly for service or exchange
All trademarks, registered trademarks, and names are the property of their respective owners.