Grandstream Networks GXP2160
Enterprise 6 Line VoIP Phone Deskset
New in Box.
The GXP2160 is a state-of-the-art enterprise level 6-line SIP phone that features a 4.3 inch color LCD, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 24 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way voice-conferencing, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS). The GXP2160 delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and cutting edge telephony features, and personalized information and customizable application service. The GXP2160 also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. Ideal for enterprise and SMBs, the GXP2160 is a powerful color-screen IP Phone for users who handle high call volume and require access to advanced voice communication features.
480x272 TFT color LCD
6 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts), 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, up to 5-way conferencing, and 24 dual-color BLF extension keys
Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE, Bluetooth, USB, and EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets
Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
Integrated real-time web applications [weather, currency, etc.]
Sales Assistance: 909-548-7787 (9:30-6 Pacific, M-F)
- Phone-Orders and Will-Calls are welcome! Call us before you arrive in-store!
- Holiday Dec.24 & 31 Office are closed.
- For UPS Holiday delivery schedule, visit US Holiday Operations Schedule
- All items carry a 14-day money back guarantee (15% re-stocking and without shipping charge)
- For OPENED Software Package with manufacturer guarantee, the customer should contact the manufacturer directly for service or exchange
All trademarks, registered trademarks, and names are the property of their respective owners.