880MHz CPU 256MB 5 port Gigabit hEX.
New in Box. In stock.
hEX is a five port gigabit ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required. The device has a USB 2.0 port. This new updated revision of the hEX brings several improvements in performance.
It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports. IPsec Hardware encryption (~470Mbps) and dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it also provides improved r/w speed for database storage on microSD card.
hEX (revision 3)
880 MHz CPU, 2 cores and 4 threads
256 MB RAM
Sales Assistance: 909-548-7787 (9:30-6 Pacific, M-F)
- Phone-Orders and Will-Calls are welcome! Call us before you arrive in-store!
- Holiday Dec.24 & 31 Office are closed.
- For UPS Holiday delivery schedule, visit http://compass.ups.com/
- All items carry a 14-day money back guarantee (15% re-stocking and without shipping charge)
- For OPENED Software Package with manufacturer guarantee, the customer should contact the manufacturer directly for service or exchange
All trademarks, registered trademarks, and names are the property of their respective owners.