POE-24-12W Ubiquiti POE2412W Power Supply/Inserter Input 90-260VAC, Output 24VDC at 0.5A
The POE-xx is an advanced power supply / power inserter. The power supply is autoranging on the input and has a regulated voltage output. The POE-xx come complete with a standard North American 115VAC power cord.
Using power over ethernet to power remote devices has several advantages including:
The power supply can be centrally located where it can be attached to an uninterruptible power supply.
The user has the ability to easily power on reset the attached equipment from a remote location.
There is no need to run additional power cabling to the device as power can be supplied over the CAT5 ethernet cable.
Remote routers, access points and bridges
Remote networking equipment
IP camera systems
400MHz to 10GHz systems
IP phone systems
Sales Assistance: 909-598-7188 (9:30-6 Pacific, M-F)
- Phone-Orders and Will-Calls are welcome! Call us before you arrive in-store!
- Holiday Dec.24 & 31 Office are closed.
- For UPS Holiday delivery schedule, visit http://compass.ups.com/
- All items carry a 14-day money back guarantee (15% re-stocking and without shipping charge)
- For OPENED Software Package with manufacturer guarantee, the customer should contact the manufacturer directly for service or exchange
All trademarks, registered trademarks, and names are the property of their respective owners.