WPS-VII Digital Logger Web Power Switch VII AC power switch for remote control.
New in Retail Box.
The Web Power Switch VII is a cost-effective AC power switch for remote control and reboot.
The internal web server is configured and controlled from any standard browser. Enter the IP address in the browser URL line.
8 Switched Outlets + 2 Un-switched Outlets
Eight control circuits are provided, each with a switched outlet. Two un-switched outlets power "always on" devices. Line
voltages from 90-240VAC voltage are detected automatically. A circuit breaker and power sequencing are provided.
Security: Password, Movable HTTP Port and Subnet Restriction.
Password security limits access to the switch. A changeable HTTP port makes the switch virtually impossible to access without
knowing your custom URL. Subnet restriction limits control to your LAN.
Sequenced "On Timer"
A programmable delay timer allows outlets to be switched on in sequence, rather than simultaneously. Most electrical devices draw more power when initially switched on. Using the timer, more equipment can be attached without overload.
New Features, Flash Firmware Upgrades
Upgrade via Ethernet as new features become available. Scripting, Syslog, and AutoPing features have been added to your unit.
The factory installed options in the Web Power Switch III are:
Internal Auto-Ping to automatically monitor servers
BASIC Scripting Language
Internal high-current MOV Surge Protection
Sales Assistance: 909-598-7188 (9:30-6 Pacific, M-F)
- Phone-Orders and Will-Calls are welcome! Call us before you arrive in-store!
- Holiday Dec.24 & 31 Office are closed.
- For UPS Holiday delivery schedule, visit http://compass.ups.com/
- All items carry a 14-day money back guarantee (15% re-stocking and without shipping charge)
- For OPENED Software Package with manufacturer guarantee, the customer should contact the manufacturer directly for service or exchange
All trademarks, registered trademarks, and names are the property of their respective owners.